To reset a student password, follow these steps:
- Select ‘My Classrooms’ from the left-side menu.
- Click on the classroom which your student is in.
- Go to the Students tab, and locate the student's name in the table.
- Click on ‘Reset password’ under the ‘Password’ column
- In the text field, write the new password (at least 6 characters long) and click on ‘save’.
Please note: For students who logged into CodeMonkey using Single-Sign On, you will not be able to reset their passwords or edit their usernames. A message will appear in the password column saying that the student logged in using a SSO.