The Classroom Login URL is a great tool that facilitates how students access their CodeMonkey classroom. This means students can access their CodeMonkey account in fewer steps and less typing since there is no need to type in the CodeMonkey URL and username. To do so, each student accesses the URL, clicks on their username, fills out their password and accesses their account.
To access your classroom's URL login, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab.
- Click on the 'Classroom Login URL' blue text to access the login page.
- You are then able to copy the URL from the browser and share with your class.
5. All your students would need to do is locate their username, click on it, fill out their password and click on 'Login'.
*Google Classrooms and Clever Classrooms do not have access to Classroom Login URL, as all student logins are through SSO.