Limiting student progress can be a great tool for teachers who wish to control the pacing of a course. To do so:
- Go to the 'My Classrooms' page.
- Choose the classroom in which you would like to limit the progress.
- Select the Progress Tab.
- From the Drop-down menu to the right, choose the relevant CodeMonkey course.
- Click on the green Limit Progress Button
6. Enter the challenge number you wish to limit the students to OR choose to limit progress based on last lesson taught on 'Lessons'.
7. Click on Save.
Please Note: you can only limit the progress per classroom, and not to individual students.