The follow article will explain how teachers and parents can locate solutions for challenges.
For teachers to view challenges' solutions:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- In the dashboard, go to the ‘Progress’ tab.
- Using the left and right arrows, locate and click on the challenge number to find its solution.
- You will now see a ‘reference solution’ (3 stars) to this challenge.
- To go back to the dashboard, click on the ‘back’ arrow in your browser.
- If you want to see a ‘reference solution’ for a skill challenge, first click on ‘Skill Mode’ tab, then repeat items 3 and 4.
- Solutions are available for all the courses: from the Drop-down menu to the right, you can navigate between the different CodeMonkey courses.
- You can also locate solutions to all of the challenges from the Teacher Resources.
For parents to view challenges' solutions:
- Login to your Parent account
- From the menu to your right, click on the Solutions section
- Choose the relevant course from the drop down menu.
- You will then be able to access all the solutions for that course.
More relevant articles:
How to Access Students’ Solutions