** Viewing students' solutions is only available for teacher accounts.
To view a ‘Student Solution’ for a challenge, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- Click on the ‘Progress’ tab
- Locate the student’s username in the table.
- Click on the star or the exclamation point that represents the solution to the desired challenge.
5. Once the relevant icon is clicked on, a pop-up window will appear with a timestamp. If the student solved the challenge more than once, a few time stamps will appear. Choose the desired solution and click on the timestamp.
6. The student’s solution to the challenge will appear.
7. To see a student solution to a Skill Mode challenge, click on the ‘Skill Mode’ tab, then repeat items 3-6.
8. Student solutions are available for all courses: From the Dropdown menu to the right, you can navigate between the different CodeMonkey courses.