Not sure what a Co-Teacher is? Read this article first!
Follow these steps to add a co-teacher to your classroom*:
*For teachers using Google Classrooms, please click here to learn how to import teachers to your Google Classroom
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Co-Teachers’ section.
- Enter the teacher’s email address and click on ‘Send Invitation’.
- An email invite will be sent to this user. If they do not have a CodeMonkey account yet, they will be asked to create one.
- Once the user logins to their account, the classrooms will appear on their homepage.
What is a Co-Teacher?