You are able to import other teachers from your Google Classroom as co-teachers on CodeMonkey.
Co-teachers can access and manage the classroom dashboard: view students' progress, assign courses, access solutions etc.
Follow these steps to import a teacher to your Google Classroom:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Co-Teachers’ section.
- Click on the 'Import From Google' green button.
5. From the drop-down list, choose the name of the teacher who you would like to invite to be a co-teacher on this classroom.
6. Click the 'Import Co-Teacher' button to confirm the action.
Once added, please share with the teacher the following instructions:
- Go to the login page at: app.codemonkey.com/login
- Click the Google button, and sign in to your school Google account
- Allow CodeMonkey to access your Google account
- You will then view the "My Classrooms" page and see your co-classroom