The Gradebook tab shows student grades based on the their solutions in the courses. This tab is only available for teachers with a valid classroom subscription. Teachers can either view grades by numbers (1-10), letters (A-F) or percentages (1%-100%) by changing the settings above the table.
To access a classroom’s Gradebook, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'My Classrooms' page.
- Choose the classroom that you would like to see the grades for.
- Select the ‘Gradebook’ Tab.
- On the right there’s an “overall” column that shows student overall grade. This grade only takes into consideration the topics that students completed in full.
- If students started solving challenges in a certain topic but have not finished that topic, they will get an ‘not completed’ in the gradebook table.
- If a student did not begin solving challenges in a certain topic, then the cell will remain empty.
- You can change the ‘Overall Grade’ to show only a range of topics, which is useful if you want to see a grade for just one semester.
- Click on the cell marked ‘Name’ to change the table to show students from A-Z or Z-A. Click on the cell marked ‘Overall Grade’ to filter the students from the highest grade to the lowest, or vice versa.
- Click ‘Export Grades’ in the upper righthand corner to download a CSV file of Student Grades.
For the Coding Adventure course, the table shows the grade students got on each coding topic. Each column represents a different topic.
How are the grades in the 'Gradebook' calculated?