This feature enables you to move students between classrooms (even students that are in expired classrooms) with one CSV file.
The ‘Bulk Transfer Students’ feature is available from your Classroom page and located below the classrooms table in the lower right-hand corner.
Bulk transfer is useful in cases where you have a very big number of active students that you want to move between existing classrooms that you manage,
Create a CSV file with 2 columns:
Column I: Students login/username as they appear in the classroom student list (make sure to use the students’ username and not the display name).
Column II: Classroom Code of what would be the new classroom.
* Please, do not include a header row in the CSV file.
2. On the 'My Classrooms' page, click on the kebab menu to the right of the "+ Add New Classroom" button. Select "Bulk Transfer Students".
3. Click on Choose File to choose the CSV file you have created and then click on Submit
4. You will be asked to confirm the change. After confirming, wait a few moments until the loading bar gets to 100%.
5. Once the file has been uploaded, you will get a confirmation message.
Moving Single/Multiple Students Between Classrooms