To create a single account for a student, follow these steps:
- Click the menu icon on the top right-hand corner and select ‘My Classrooms’ from the menu.
- Click on the classroom that you want to upload the student to
- In the Students tab, click ‘Add students’
- Click ‘Create single account’
- Fill in the display name (optional), username (i.e first initial.last name) and the password. Passwords need to be at least six characters long.
- Click on ‘Create’. The student account will then be created and added to your classroom.
As usernames are unique in the system, it is possible that one of the usernames you chose is taken. In this case, an error message will appear to let you know that the username has already been taken. Click on ‘Back’ and add the first or last initial, or a number to the username.