Assigning courses is a feature that helps you control what content your students can access. By assigning only certain courses to a class, students cannot jump ahead.
Please note: Coding Adventure Part 1, as well as the Hour of Code activities, will be assigned to your classroom by default.
To assign courses to a class:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- In the dashboard, go to the ‘Courses’ tab.
- Find the course you would like to assign and click on the “Assign to class” button.
- You will now see a little flag saying “Assigned” on this course.
- You can also choose to unassign courses so that students cannot move forward by themselves. Click on the “Unassign” button for the course you would like to unassign.