From the Classroom Dashboard's Courses tab, you are able to view the courses available to your classroom as part of your subscription, as well as choose which courses to assign or un-assign. Assigning courses is a feature that helps you control what content your students can access. By assigning only certain courses to a class, students cannot jump ahead.
Please note: Coding Adventure Part 1, as well as the Hour of Code activities, will be assigned to your classroom by default.
To assign courses to a class:
- Go to the ‘My Classrooms’ page. A list of classrooms will appear, choose the desired classroom.
- In the dashboard, go to the ‘Courses’ tab.
- Find the course you would like to assign and click on the “Assign to class” button.
- You will now see a little flag saying “Assigned” on this course.
- You can also choose to unassign courses so that students cannot move forward by themselves. Click on the “Unassign” button for the course you would like to unassign.