The classroom dashboard is where you can find specific data and actions, per classroom - for each of your CodeMonkey classrooms. The dashboard is constructed of six tabs:
- Progress - track student progress, find solutions for all courses and view students' solutions.
- Lessons - Coding Adventure lesson plans integrated into the classroom’s dashboard, helping you to easily conduct coding classes.
- Students - manage student accounts and invite co-teachers to join a classroom.
- Courses - view courses that are available to the classroom (based on your subscription) and assign relevant courses to your classroom.
- Gradebook - see student grades based on the their solutions in the courses and data on their level at specific CS topics.
- Showroom - see your classroom's creations (games and challenges).